- April 22-23 – Annual Renaissance Fair, enjoy fencing, turkey drumsticks, dashing knights, games, archery and many other meaningful activities. You can even watch some hand-to-hand combat for an adrenaline rush. Vendors will be offering medieval wares and clothing. Come join Ardmore for a weekend of fun and entertainment.
- May 3 – Annual banquet.
- July 30 – Miss Crape Myrtle beauty pageant. Get in shape, lose weight, and enter your photo in the competition. Entry fee is thirty dollars.
- August 28 – Annual Crape Myrtle Festival. All day entertainment with street vendors featuring excellent food, children’s activities and fun for your entire family.
- November 12 – Parade honoring all local veterans. Music will be presented by the Ardmore high school band.
- December 2 – Christmas parade on Main Street South.
- 2nd Tuesday of each month – Monthly coffees where various community issues are discussed.
- For more information about local Ardmore events contact the Ardmore Chamber of Commerce or the local tourism office.
Four Different Counties, Two Different States, but One Ardmore Community!
Apr 13th, 2012 at 7:58 pm